The DynoRaxx® DynoBond® is a proprietary, UL recognized design that allows the DynoBond® to be used as a bonding jumper between modules and rows; making the module frames the medium for the equipment ground path.
The DynoBond® replaces the conventional method of installing one ground lug per solar module and running a solid six gauge copper wire bonding the modules. The DynoBond® is engineered for commercial and residential applications.
No Tools Required
- DynoBond® is pushed onto bottom flange of panel
- Supports flange thicknesses from 1.2mm to 3.1mm
- Wire is virtually hidden on system
- Stainless Steel clips and Tin-Plated Copper Wire paired for reduced electrochemical potential
- UL recognized to 467 and 2703
Available Wire Lengths
- 8″, 12″, 38″, 50″ , 76″, 96″
Click here to download data sheet