The DynoRaxx® DynoBond™ is a proprietary, UL recognized design that allows the DynoBond™ to be used as a jumper between modules and rows; making the module frames the medium for the equipment ground path.
The DynoBond™ replaces the conventional method of installing one ground lug per solar module and running a solid six gauge copper wire bonding the modules. The DynoBond™ is engineered for commercial and residential applications.
No Tools Required
- DynoBond™ is pushed onto bottom flange of panel
- Supports flange thicknesses from 1.2mm to 3.1mm
- Wire is virtually hidden on system
- Stainless Steel clips and Tin-Plated Copper Wire paired for reduced electrochemical potential
- UL recognized to 467 and 2703
Available Wire Lengths
- 8″, 38″, 76″, 96″